SSI Security Portfolio
Strategic Solutions Integrated (SSI),
Inc., delivers expert tailored services and solutions to our clients’ security,
insider threat and counterintelligence (CI) programs. We provide mission
critical capabilities to enhance our client’s security posture and ensure
compliance with the always evolving national security requirements.
- Development of executable
policy to protect our client’s unique critical information, technology and
- Conduct Risk Management assessments to identify security, insider threat and CI risks and
- Develop and implement countermeasures to mitigate security, insider and CI threats.
- Perform independent
security compliance and self-inspections to determine health and welfare of a
- Provide connections to innovative and cutting edge IT protection programs mapped to continuous evaluation capability.
- Development of
remediation plans to correct non-compliance issues identified during
- Development and implementation of an Insider Threat Program to comply with government
- Deliver an automated continuous evaluation capability that identifies public records and social media
- Provide insider threat risk indicators by company employees
- Supply an automated capability to identify harmful threats around events, facilities and individuals.
- Development of an
insider threat employee awareness training program and onsite training.
- Provide "Moving Target Defense" through dynamic partitioning
- Eliminate static systems through rapid, 5-second cycling to continuously reset applications to a known good state
- Development of a CI Program which when incorporated into the company’s security suite further
enhances the facilities security program.
- Ability to conduct a variety of independent and unbiased inquiries and investigations.
- Facility Design, Construction and Accreditation of security facilities.
- Provide subject matter experts to respond to any clients’ urgent security, CI or Insider Threat needs.
- Vulnerability Assessments