Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
SSI's core business is promoting efficient methods in integrating large and small business solutions into U.S. and International government and private sector challenges. The SSI team is expert at targeting new innovation and focusing it on tomorrow's government and industry challenges through a robust and efficient networking capability.
The SSI team is composed of a corps of uniquely qualified subject matter experts and consultants in the core competencies listed below:
- The Defense Sector
- Business to Business / Business to Government
- Law enforcement community (FBI, Hostage Rescue, Counter Intelligence)
- Forensic sciences specialties & Biometric capabilities
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosive (CBRNE) collection and attribution
- Working with small companies (sole proprietor, less than 10 employees) and connecting them to larger opportunities.
- Bio-threat reduction
- Strategic Policy development
- Space satellite propulsion systems
- Cybersecurity and Insider Threat
- Hydrodynamic cavitation
- Unique Body Armor solutions
- Special Operations Forces (SOF) and other Special Mission Unit organizations
Having SSI on YOUR COMPANY team is like having your own personal, highly-networked Business Development team
SSI QUICK FACTS
Certified: VOSB, SB DUNS #: 968410303 CAGE CODE: 6EZ89
NAICS Codes: 541690
SUPPORT: DOD (DIA, JPEO, USSTRATCOM, USSOCOM, DTRA); CANNAE Corp; Signature Science, LLC, JHU-APL, VT-ARC, LAI International, ECS Federal
PARTNERS: Virginia Tech Applied Research Corp; Signature Science, LLC.; Virginia Polytechnical University; Integrity Solutions Consulting Group, LLC.; Global Engagement Solutions, LLC. Europe: PAULO Company
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry